The smart way
for 3D scanning
F6 SMART is suitable for a wide variety
of uses and applications in:
Architecture, Engineering, Construction / Forensics /
Oil & Gas / Automotive / Education & Research /
VR game designers / and many more…
the power of
easy & fast
Mantis-Vision Echo is a powerful computing companion
to F6 Smart. Together they make the perfect scanning
match to gain the most high-quality 3D point cloud &
mesh for 3D models.
A powerful scanning & 3D data editing tool, suitable for both professional and unprofessional users, both easy to use and high-performance software with strong denoise options and image projection mesh
F6 SMART SYSTEM BENEFITS
Outstanding Volumetric Scanner for Field Use
- IR light – enables work in any lighting conditions from complete darkness to daylight
- Ergonomic rubberized handgrip
- No scene preparation – geometry is deciphered by the encoding
- 2 layer modes of operation: static and dynamic
- Accessibility to hidden places
- User-friendly – professionals can operate the system after a short training
We are proud to introduce MV Echo.
Mantis Vision’s advanced Echo software offers sophisticated post-processing tools that enhance the quality of the scanned image. High quality registration is performed using a patented algorithm to repair missed alignments, ensuring accurate end results. Filters eliminate noise in surface mesh models while retaining all necessary data, and the software delivers highly accurate mesh with color texturing for the highest quality output.
Echo’s user-friendly interface features five operating modes that provide the operator with full control over the scanning process.
- IR: pattern mode
- 2D: captures standard digital image
- 3D: decodes a single frame
- 3D+: builds the 3D model in real-time while decoding
- Overview: rotates the 3D scanned object and checks for missing data
Scans can be exported to a range of 3rd party formats, including point cloud, polygon/mesh formats, and 3D printers.